Monday, November 26, 2007

Stealing Joy...

What a gorgeous fall Mississippi day today has been. Yesterday, we celebrated the dedication of our new church sanctuary...more than seven years of work and anticipation for many. Several people came to my mind who completed their earthly work before being able to see the project completed. The dedication was bittersweet with that in mind, but many sweet memories came to my mind of those who had gone on. Isn't it amazing how people can allow the evil one to steal the joy from such a joyous event? That happened for some, and almost happened for others! This morning I was so grateful for not allowing anything to steal my joy. Job 5:17-18 states "Blessed is the man God corrects; do not dispise the discipline of the almighty. For He wounds, but he also binds up, he injures, his hands also heal!"

My Life

My Life
Mother's Flowers

My Cats

My Cats
Olympia & Athena...shhhh! Don't wake the girls.